Adding your business to Google Maps is a great way for potential customers to find you and to gain more business. I have also created a video if you are more of a visual learner going over the exact methods I am using in this tutorial. It goes over exactly how to add your business to Google Maps
1. Go To Google My Business
2. Enter in Your Business Name To See if it's already listed.
3. Enter in your business name and hit next
4. Enter in the category that best fits your business
5. Here's the example of a similar business
6. Find out if you want to have a visible location or not
7. Fill out Business Address
8. Do you also serve customers outside this location?
9. Add the areas you serve
10. Add Contact Details so Customers Can Contact You
11. Verify Contact Name For Post Card